NICE PRICE on Oval Chocolate Truffle Mold Set. Each Mold makes 54 individual pieces per mold and each set contains 10 molds.
Turn out uniform chocolate, truffles, caramels, and hard candies with these revolutionary silicone molds. This new advancement in truffle molds eliminates the need to hand roll centers or make or buy shells. Save time. Save money.
- No more hand rolling - saves time & saves labor expense
- Completely flexible & non-stick molds
- Made of food grade silicone / non-toxic
- Widely used and endorsed by renowned chocolatiers
Truffly Made silicone truffle molds are the only molds that allow you to "pop out" a truffle in a 1-step process. Centers can be conveniently left in the freezer until you are ready to dip or enrobe them.
SPECIFICATIONS OF OVAL CHOCOLATE MOLDS:
- Truffle mold size: 11.5" X 15"
- Cavities per mold: 54 pcs.
- SET of 10 molds
- Diameter of cavities: 28 x 18 X 15 mm
- Weight of mold: 12 g / .4 oz
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER MOLD USE:
- Place clean mold(s) on sheet pan(s).
- Prepare a stable, "cut-able" ganache, typically used for frames or enrobing following the recipe.
- Using pastry bag, fill with ganache, caramel, jelly, praline, or hard candy, to the top, to avoid creating air pockets.
- Smooth excess gananch off with a spatula to leave the truffles flat and even on the bottom.
- Cover with film or silicone mat to protect from humidity & for better enrobing (if desired).
- Refrigerate for 6-12 hrs. @ 34° F (1st phase of crystalization). Move to freezer for 24 hrs. for complete hardening.
- The more liquid your ganache is, the harder & firmer you will need it to be for a clean 'Pop out."
- Remove from freezer. Pop out each truffle from the underside & set on parchment paper. Cover with plastic film & let the truffles come back to room temperature or a core temp. of 68°-70° F before enrobing with tempered chocolate.
- Decorate as desired.
Let us know if you have questions regarding the OVAL shaped silicone truffle molds or other truffle mold shapes.