This MACAROON shapped silicone truffle mold makes 54 individual pieces per mould. Turn out professionally looking, uniformly sized truffles with these silicone moulds designed specifically for truffle making.
- No more hand rolling - saves time & saves labor expense
- Completely flexible & non-stick molds
- Made of food grade silicone / non-toxic
- Used and endorsed by renowned chocolatiers
This new advancement in silicone truffle molds, eliminates the need to hand roll centers, or make or buy shells.
- Truffle Mould Size: 11.5" X 15"
- Cavities per Mold: 54 pcs.
- Diameter of Cavities: 22 x 15 H mm
- weight of Mold: 12 g / .4 oz.
Truffly Made silicone truffle moulds are the only molds that allow you to "pop out" a truffle in a 1-step process.
- Place clean mold(s) on sheet pan(s).
- Prepare a stable, "cut-able" ganache, typically used for frames or enrobing following the recipe.
- Using pastry bag, fill with ganache, caramel, jelly, praline, or hard candy, to the top, to avoid creating air pockets.
- Smooth execess gananch off with a spatula to leave the truffles flat and even on the bottom.
- Cover with film or silicone mat to protect from humidity & for better enrobing (if desired).
- Refrigerate for 6-12 hrs. @ 34° F (1st phase of crystalization). Move to freezer for 24 hrs. for complete hardening.
- The more liquid your ganache is, the harder & firmer you will need it to be for a clean 'Pop out."
- Remove from freezer. Pop out each truffle from the underside & set on parchment paper. Cover with plastic film & let the truffles come back to room temperature or a core temp. of 68°-70° F before enrobing with tempered chocolate.
- Decorate as desired, and/or hand dip or enrobe.
Find MACARON shaped silicone chocolate truffle molds, along with numerous other mould shapes.