BEST PRICE GUARANTEED on this Gas Candy Stove, available in NG or LP gas. Designed to cook confectionery foods like fudge, caramel, toffee, brittle and more.
- Batch sizes: up to 45 lbs / 20 kg - depending on recipe & kettle size
- Stainless steel outer shell, decorative cast aluminum legs
This #20 Gas Candy Stove is ideal for kettles that range in size from 14" D to 20" D (355mm - 510mm). The best suggested kettle size is 20" x 11" / 500 x 290mm (11 gal), and the maximum kettle size is 20" x 16" / 500 x 400mm (15 gal). This gas operated candy stove is made with an insulated double steel wall and uses a cast iron burner with 32 jets. An optional portable agitator is also available.
- Safe and uniform heat
- BTU RANGE: 90,000 to 110,000
- 1/2 NPT input pipe required for gas
- Easy to clean burner with removable jets
- Available for Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP) bottled gas
- #20 Gas Stove is gas and sanitation certified
A larger Gas Candy Stove (#33) is also available, and used with larger kettles measuring 24" D / 610mm (20 gal). BTU range is 125,000 to 150,000 and requires a 3/4 NPT input pipe for gas. This #33 Candy Gas stove is made with a double steel wall and ceramic lining, and measures 33.9" D x 25.6" H (861 x 676mm). This model is currently not gas and sanitation certified.
Second photo shows the #20 Gas Candy Stove with a wall mounted programmable digital thermometer with alarm.