BEST PRICE GUARANTEED on this Gas Candy Stove that uses natural gas or propane gas, and is available in two sizes to accommodate a wide range of kettles. Cook a variety of confectionery foods like fudge, caramel, toffee, brittle and more.
- Batch sizes: up to 45 lbs / 20 kg - depending on recipe and kettle size
- Stainless steel outer shell, with decorative cast aluminum legs
The #20 Gas Candy Stove is Gas and Sanitation Certified in the U.S. and Canada. It features an even heat jet burner system that is safe, dependable, and provides uniform heating.
The best suggested kettle size for the #20 Gas Candy Stove is 20" x 11" (11 gal.), and the maximum kettle size is 20" x 16" (15 gal.). PLEASE NOTE: When you make a batch of caramel, foaming will limit your batch size, yielding in ~34 to ~40 lbs. max. When making brittle with baking soda, you will need to allow extra room for the product to expand, yielding in ~20 to ~25 lbs. per batch.
This gas operated #20 candy stove is made with an insulated double steel wall and uses a cast iron burner with 32 jets. An optional portable agitator and an optional digital temperature controller to turn your stove into a cooker, is available.
Model #20 Gas Candy Stove:
- CSA* Gas & Sanitation Certified
- BTU Range: 90,000 to 110,000
- Gas Line: 1/2 NPT input pipe
- Cast Iron Burners and 32 Jets
- Insulated Double Wall Steel
- DIMS: 31.2" D x 27.2" H (793 mm x 691 mm)
- Best Kettle Size: 20" x 11" (11 gal.) - 500 x 290 mm (41.8 L)
- Max Kettle Size: 20" x 16" (15 gal.) - 500 x 400 mm (57.0 L)
The #33 Gas Candy Stove is a larger version of the #20 Candy Stove, used with a larger kettle and has a higher BTU range. The #33 Candy Gas stove is made with a double steel wall and ceramic lining with cast iron burners and 44 jets. This model is currently not gas and sanitation certified.
Model #33 Gas Candy Stove:
- BTU RANGE: 125,000 to 150,000
- Gas Line: 3/4 NPT input pipe
- Cast Iron Burners and 44 Jets
- Double Wall Steel with Ceramic Lining
- DIMS: 33.9" D x 26.6" H (861 mm x 676 mm)
- Best Kettle Size: 24" x 14" (20 gal.) - (560 x 350 mm (57 L)
- Max Kettle Size: 24" x 16.75" (27 gal.) - (610 x 425 mm (102 L)
Optional cast iron reducing rings are available for both models to accommodate smaller kettle sizes. Purchase individual rings or a full set for flat bottomed pots.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss your candy cooking application. We will be happy to visit with you.
Note: Second photo shows the #20 Gas Candy Stove with a wall mounted programmable digital thermometer with alarm.
*USA & Canada mark for gas appliance certification.