The fbm Maestria 60kg continuous tempering machine, is ideal for producing large volume applications that require a cooling tunnel (see Climatico 300).
The continuous tempering cycle in the fbm Maestria is controlled by a custom programmed dedicated CPU that monitors and adjusts heating and cooling automatically within a narrow range based on the set melting and tempering points. The auger pump is both removable and reversible to reduce the time and effort required to clean the machine.
Key Standard Features:
- Two-Zone tempering: user programmable tempering curves for different chocolates
- Heated removable vibrating table (868 x 416mm)
- Removable and reversible auger for unloading and cleaning
- Night cycle, weekly timer, programmable on and off
- Pedal-operated electronic depositor with user-selectable time and repetitions (up to 9)
- Capacity: 60kg (~132lbs)
- Throughput: 3-5 x bowl capacity per hour, depending on the type of work being done
- Dimensions: 800(w) x 890 (d) x 1410(h); working plane @ 920mm
- Weight: ~360kg (~800lbs)
- Installed Power: 303kw @ 220V single-phase
- 60Hz available only in three-phase 220V
The Maestria includes a sophisticated computer controller that makes it easy to use the machine. The Maestria enables operators to program and save individual tempering curves for the chocolates they produce. Chocolate makers can set a weekly schedule, which can increase productivity with certain types of chocolates.
Maestria Optional Accessories:
- Enrobing Options:
- Standard 1 or 2 piece enrober
- Blower speed control
- Plexiglass cover
- Ceramic heating lamp
- Bottom coater for coating only the bottom of products
- Partial enrobing plates for coating parts of pastry items
- Decorating device
- Pneumatic dosing system with a timer
- Mold Loaders
- Universal carriage flood/scrape loader
- Dedicated depositor for Universal carriage
Please contact us at TCF Sales to learn more about the MAESTRIA continuous tempering machine with optional accessories.