The Clima 50 vertical cooling tunnel is a substantial piece of manufacturing equipment that is ideal for todays modern workshop where space is a premium. It features a compact folded vertical design with two (2) towers that hold 25 moulds each or 50 moulds total, and incorporates digital controls for temperature and belt speed. The timed sensors feed the moulds (molds) through the chamber or vertical tunnel as specified.
The Clima 50 can be utilized with any type of chocolate product that is dosed or deposited into standard 275 x 175 mm polycarbonate moulds. Actual output of molds per minute depends on the cooling time of the particular product.
AUTOMATIC COOLING TUNNEL - FOR POLYCARBONATE MOULDS:
- For polycarbonate moulds (275 x 175 mm)
- Two lift towers with 25 molds ea. / 50 mould total capacity
- All digital controls
- Adjustable temperature (down to 5°C (41°F) / Adjustable speed / Timed sensors
- Pneumatic pistons for horizontal mould movement
- Inspection windows with internal light
CLIMA 50 - SPECIFICATIONS
- Installed power: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Electrical configurations: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 kW
- DIMS: 2000 mm (w) x 1050 mm (d) x 2200 mm(h)
- Weight: 700kg / 1540 lbs
The Clima cooling tunnel system is available in other sizes. See the 'Applicable To' tab below.
NOTE: The Clima 50 cooling tunnel ships freight. Please contact us to request a shipping quote.