The Clima 50 vertical cooling tunnel is a substantial piece of manufacturing equipment, ideal for today's modern workshop where space is a premium.
Featuring a compact folded vertical design with two (2) towers that hold 25 moulds ea. or 50 moulds total, the Clima 50 can process approximately 4 moulds per minute. With the digital controls, users can select the temperature, down to 5°C (41°F) and adjust the belt speed. The timed sensors feed the moulds through the chamber or vertical tunnel as specified.
The Clima 50 can be utilized with any type of chocolate product that is dosed or deposited into standard 275 x 175 mm polycarbonate moulds.
AUTOMATIC COOLING TUNNEL - FOR POLYCARBONATE MOULDS:
- For polycarbonate moulds (275 x 175 mm)
- Two lift towers with 25 molds ea. / 50 mould total capaity
- All digital controls
- Adjustable temperature / Adjustable speed / Timed sensors
- Pneumatic pistons for horizontal mould movement
- Inspection windows with internal light
CLIMA 50 - SPECIFICATIONS:
- Production: ~ 4 moulds per min / 240 per hr.
- Installed power: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Electrical configurations: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 kW
- DIMS: 2000 mm (w) x 1050 mm (d) x 2200 mm (h)
- Weight: 700kg / 1540 lbs
Processing times are dependent upon the specific mould cavity sizes. Thinner cavities require less processing time than thicker mould cavities.
NOTE: The Clima 50 cooling tunnel ships freight. Please contact us to request a shipping quote.