This adjustable roller cutter with Celon spacers and 7" diameter blades provide a professional and uniform cut, speeding up production and minimizing waste. Made for cutting almost all confections 1" or thicker , including more difficult confections, like caramel.
- Stainless steel circular knives with beveled edges - for greater cutting strength
- Stainless steel revolving handles and shaft - for easy and even cutting
- Interchangeable food grade Lexan spacers - for unlimited width options
Three configurations are available:
- 7" D blades x 12 blades; 15.5" cutting area
- 7" D blades x 15 blades; 18.0" cutting area
- 7" D blades x 20 blades; 26.0" cutting area
Plus, individual blades and additional spacers can be ordered as desired to further optimize your cutting requirements. Additional 7" D blades are $65 ea. and additional spacer options and pricing is as follows:
- 1/8" wide (0.125) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $2.50 ea.
- 1/2" wide (0.440) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $3.55 ea.
- 3/4" wide (0.690) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $4.00 ea.
Each adjustable roller cutter comes with ONE of each size spacer between each blade, with the 1/2" and 3/4" spacers sized to accommodate the width of the blade and the 1/8" spacer a true .125". You only need to order additional spacers or blades if you desire more combinations.
Each Savage Bros. cutter comes with stainless steel guide-wrenches to easily disconnect the handles to rearrange your blades and spacers for your particular cutting job.
NOTE: If your food product is less than 1" in height, you can order this cutter with 6" D blades, rather than 7" D blades.
There is an $80 packing and crating fee for this product. The wooden crate can be used for the roller cutter when not in use.
For more information on this or other roller cutters, please give us a call to discuss your particular confectionery needs. We will be happy to help you!