The INFINITY X2 table top chocolate moulding and manual batch tempering machine is fitted with a custom-designed chocolate pump instead of an auger or wheel and comes with a 20kg tank capacity, but can operate with as little as 3kgs of chocolate. Plus, this chocolate machine has many advantages over traditional wheel machines (such as timed depositing) and it works well with both real chocolate and compound chocolate.
The KeyChoc table-top moulding machine is a good value and designed for the Artisan chocolatier, professional bakeries, and kitchens with small to medium capacity chocolate moulding needs.
- Seed tempering
- Chocolate will remain tempered for up to 8 hrs.
- Pump driven
- Direct heating | Variable speed pump | Digital temp control
- Foot-pedal operated dosing system
- Variable flow rate and interchangeable nozzles
- Dual agitation for efficient seep tempering with no dead spots
- Cover completely encloses chocolate to protect from contamination
- OPTIONS: Depositing head | Timer Control | Unheated vibrating table
The INFINITY X2 can be positioned on a sturdy table or rolling cart. When not in use, cover chocolate in the tank with the included stainless steel cover.
- Operating capacity: min 3kgs - max 20kgs
- Tank capacity 20 kgs
- Flow rate: up to 360kgs/hr
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions: (W) 600mm x (D) 600mm x (H) 290mm
- Single phase supply, 13 Amp, 220-240V, 50-60Hz
Manufactured by KeyChoc, a British manufacturer and official machinery partner of the Bally Callebaut UK Academy; a trusted partner for artisan and industrial chocolate producers throughout the UK and a number of other countries throughout the world.
Contact TCF Sales to learn more about this manual batch table top tempering and moulding machine: 512-201-4443.
NOTE: This item ships freight and the online shipping cost estimator will not be accurate. We will advise you of the shipping cost prior to shipment.