The INFINITY X2 table top chocolate moulding and tempering machine is fitted with a custom-designed chocolate pump instead of an auger or wheel, and comes with a 20kg tank capacity but can operate with as little as 3kgs of chocolate.
The KeyChoc table-top moulding machine is a good value and designed for the Artisan chocolatier and bakeries and others with small to medium chocolate capacity needs. Position on a sturdy table or rolling cart. When not in use, cover chocolate with the included stainless steel cover.
- Foot-pedal operated dosing system (with optimal timer control)
- Variable flow rate and interchangeable nozzles
- Dual agitation for efficient seep tempering with no dead spots
- Cover completely encloses chocolate to protect from contamination
- Vibrating table (optional)
- Depositing head (optional)
- Depositor timer control (optional)
- Operating capacity: min 3kgs - max 20kgs
- Direct heating
- Variable speed pump
- Digital temperature control
- All stainless steel
- Dimensions: (W) 600mm x (D) 600mm x (H) 290mm
- Single phase, 220-240V
- Power 650W
- No plumbing necessary
KeyChoc is a British manufacturer and official machinery partner of the Bally Callebaut UK Academy; a trusted partner for artisan and industrial chocolate producers throughout the UK and a number of other countries throughout the world.