NEW in 2017! The Universal Candy Depositor uniformly fills six (6) mould (or mold) cavities at one time while increasing the accuracy and uniformity of filling each mould with a metered dose.
Cavity mould volume is adjustable and nozzles have adjustable centerlines to easily position nozzles for use with a variety of moulds and easily removed if not needed. The nozzles and hopper are heated and this depositor is specifically designed for depositing hot and warm candy like caramel, hard candy, gummy candy (gummies), and other candy and confectionery foods including ganache and chocolate.
FEATURES - Universal Depositing Machine
- Compact, space saving design
- Includes six (6) pistons (additional nozzles available)
- Large hopper for improved capacity
- Removable heating panels with digital, variable temperature control
- Adjustable and removable nozzles
- Maximum heat: 320°F / 160°C
- Disassembled without tools for cleaning
- Stainless steel construction
- Made in Germany
- 1 year warranty
Simply adjust the temperature of the Universal candy depositor to accommodate the type of confection you are depositing. Adjust the side lever to control the amount to be deposited then pull the handle down to fill one row at a time. Acrylic lid is included.
- Capacity: 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.75" W x 20.5" L x 22.5" H (40 x 52 x 57 cm)
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- Power: 110 V
Consider Truffly Made silicone moulds for use with this candy depositing machine. They fit perfectly, are flexible and non-stick for releasing candies and confections, and cost effective.
Contact TCF Sales at 512-201-4443 to learn more about the Universal candy depositor and table top depositing machine.