The INFINITY AML automatic chocolate moulding line is designed to produce any solid chocolate moulded item using standard polycarbonate moulds, either 275 x 175mm or 275 x 135mm, and features mould pre-heating and a maximum throughput rate of 600 moulds per hour.
The Infinity AML is specifically designed to work with the Infinity LX, MX or AX line of melting and tempering machines and the automatic loading line consists of five stations:
- Electrically driven mould feeding
- Infrared mould pre-heating
- Chocolate depositing
- Integrated vibrating station
- Manual decorating station
Moulds can then run directly onto a cooling tunnel or can be manually removed and place on a cooling rack.
INFINITY AML KEY FEATURES:
- Supplied with a depositing head and one custom made depositing plate
- No independent power supply is required; plugs directly into the Infinity LX, MX or AX
- No air supply is required as the mould-feeder is driven by an electric motor, not compressed air
- Deposit timing is controlled by a built-in timer; optional Infinity LX, MX or AX timer is not required
- The vibrating station is built- so the optional Infinity LX, MX or AX vibrating table is not required
- Max deposit of 100 g per second / 600 moulds per hr.
- Ball screw driven mould feeder - no compressed air is required
- Digital timer
- Dimensions: (W) 3000 mm x (D) 400 mm (H) 1050 mm
The Infinity AML teamed with 3 or 4 Infinity LX, MX or AX tempering machines is the perfect solution if you are using several flavors or origins of chocolate (dark, milk, white, other).
Should you have additional questions about the KeyChoc automatic moulding line or machine, please feel free to give us a call at TCF Sales. We will be happy to help you!
NOTE: This item ships freight and our online shipping cost estimator will not be correct.