Most Chocolate World cooling tunnels are custom made but the M1850T series is provided as a standard configuration with varying lengths of infeed, cooling and output.
Made specifically for the CW40 and CW60 automatic tempering machines, Chocolate World cooling tunnels come equipped with an adjustable ventilator, adjustable belt speed, a digital thermostat, and a cover made of double-walled polyester for optimal insulation and the complete cooling tunnel consists of the tunnel and a grill (fits over your CW40 or CW60 automatic tempering machine).
FEATURES OF THE TUNNEL:
- Integrated folded design for easy installation
- Cooling compressor built-in
- Transparent covers
- Nose adjustable in height
- Convection, radiation and contact cooling
- Adjustable belt speed: 0.75 - 1.2 m/min
- Standard working width: from right to left
- Belt de-tensioner for easy cleaning of frame
- Touch screen control panel
- Belt width: 180, 220 or 300 mm
- Product detaching with turning roll at the end of the tunnel
- Optional wheels
FEATURES OF THE GRILL:
- Working width of 300 mm
- One frame with adjustable feet (+/1 50 mm)
- Heating element
- Enrobing gutter with double curtain
- Dry grill, wet grill, vibrator, detailer
- Electrical cabinet with touch screen control panel
The M1850T4 has a cooling zone length of 4000 mm and a total length of 6400 mm.
The M1850T6 has a cooling zone length of 6000 mm and a total length of 8400 mm.
The M1850T8 has a cooling zone length of 8000 mm and a total length of 10400 mm.
Give us a call to discuss your cooling requirements. We will be happy to help you.