The DCM 100 Melanger is a tilting commercial refiner for making chocolate and nut butters with a capacity of ~100 lbs. and features double roller granite stones on a granite base for efficient refining, a no maintenance motor, and adjustable speed and stone pressure control to allow artisan chocolate makers full control over the process.
DCM premium grinders and melangeurs, including the DCM 100, incorporate a direct drive no maintenance gear box. There are no belts or chains. Speed of the machine is adjustable from 0 to 115 rpm and its extra wide roller stones with a double wiper design will provide years of performance.
- Quick results from high quality granite millstones and slab
- Extra heavy-duty frame for reliability
- Reliable continuous duty UL approved motor - Made in the U.S.
- Compact & space efficient
- Tilting drum is easy to empty, clean and maintain
- Locking leveling caster wheels
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Power & emergency shut off switches easily accessible
- Rubber mounted metal surfaces reduce vibration & improve performance
- Competitive price
- Domestic U.S. shipping, including spare parts
- Spare parts available in the U.S.
- 1 yr. limited manufacturer's warranty
- UL approved
- Optional pneumatic pressure system
- Optional Rapid Refiner
The DCM 100 melangeur features 208-230V single phase input to operate a 3 phase high frequency continuous duty motor that and can be plugged in and ready for use.
- Capacity: 45kg / 100 lbs.
- Weight: ~450 lbs.
- DIMS: ~30" x 32" x 52"
- Motor: 2 HP, 230V Single phase input, 20 amps
With its small footprint, the use of leveling casters and simple electrical requirements, you are able to increase your scale quickly to respond to market demand.
To learn more about DCM melangeurs (melangers) or grinders, give us a call. We will be happy to help you!