Make chocolate chips with this air actuated chocolate chip depositor that features a product hopper, depositing pump, die head, temperature controllers and a 66" indexing discharge conveyor. See the attached video herein.
This pneumatic chocolate chip depositor will deposit 2 rows of chocolate chips at a time, tentatively 31 chips total per cycle and 100-200 count per pound, with a nominal throughput of 100-200 pounds per hour. The product hopper will hold ~ .75 gallons and the temperature is controlled with 2 digital temperature controllers, 1 for the product hopper and 1 for the die head assembly.
- Floor stand design mounted on s/s frame w/locking casters
- Servo driven indexing conveyor mounted under die head
- Conveyor automatically advance with each stoke of the depositor
- Operator manually loads and removes trays after depositing
- Includes Safety & Operations Manual, plus instructional video
- Spare parts included
- Limited 1 yr. warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Professionally crated / Ships ground freight
The depositor activation is controlled by the control panel and features an electro-pneumatic solenoid valve with a "single shot" or "repeat shot" option with an on/off timing adjustment. The weight of your chocolate chips can be selected by adjusting the stroke of the depositing pump.
- 220V, 1 phase
- 80 psi compressed air at 1-2 scfm required
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and FDA approved polymers and elastomers
Please expect a lead time of 10-14 weeks.
NOTE: This chocolate chip depositor ships freight and the shipping cost will be calculated at the time of purchase. Please contact us for a formal quote in advance as necessary.