Chocolate panner or panning machine for the Artisan Chocolatier produces up to 25 lbs. per batch and incorporates variable speed, removable agitating ribs and reversible spin direction.
- Stainless steel construction with easy-clean brushed finish
- Removable, dishwasher safe bowl
- Removable agitating ribs
- Variable speed
- Reversible spin direction
- Capacity: ~20 lbs. per batch (~11.25L)
- DIMS: 20" W x 17" D x 19" H (Bowl: 17" Dia. x 11" Depth)
- WT: 35 lbs.
- Electrical: 110-240V (w/plug adapter), 560 W, 2.3 amps
- Cord: 7' | Plug type: NEMA 5-15 (110V)
- Optional ambient air blower
This coating or panning machine is driven by a motor and part of the assembly. An optional ambient air blower with adjustable airflow speed and tube angle can be added. See last attached photo and drop down menu to order ($599). One (1) year parts and labor manufacturer's warranty. See our You Tube for video instruction.
Please note: Coating nuts, dried fruits and other foods with chocolate via the panning process requires knowledge of the process and repeated use to become proficient. Best results occur when ambient temperature is 50-68 degrees F and humidity is below 50%.