Popular 61% cacao Semi-Sweet Dark Chocolate, Lever Du Soleil, from Collection Etienne by Guittard is made from all natural ingredients, and considered Fine Chocolate. Compare to similar couverture chocolate at less than half the price.
It is produced in the U.S. by an American-based chocolate maker Guittard using traditional French methods, and works well for chocolate enrobing and shell moulding, plus many confectionery applications like Dragee, mousses, Bavarian drinks, creams, sauces, glazes, decor, and ice creams.
- ORIGIN: Proprietary blend comprised of beans from: South Pacific, West Africa, South America
- VARIETAL: Forastero, Trinitario
- INGREDIENTS: Cacao beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, sunflower lecithen, vanilla beans Fair Trade Certified by FairTradeUSA.org
- QUALITIES: All natural, real vanilla, peanut free, gluten free
- ALLERGENS: Made on equipment also used to make milk chocolate; not suitable for individuals with milk alergies
Sold by the box, 25 lbs., Lever Du Soleil 61% Cacao Semi-Sweet Chocolate.