Popular electric Candy Stove for making most any confections, and unlike gas candy stoves does not require special ventilation.
This electric candy stove is made with full stainless steel construction and incorporates a unique coiled heating system that delivers 90% of the heat to your kettle for optimal efficiency.
ELECTRIC STOVE FOR MAKING CANDY & CONFECTIONS:
- Stainless steel construction
- 90% efficient at moving heat into your batch
- Control rate of cook with 'percentage of heat' timer
Confectioner's use this stove to produce a wide range of candy and confections, including caramel, fudge, toffee, peanut brittle, hard candy, etc. Due to its efficient design, this electric stove will not heat up your kitchen. Cook your confections with consistent results every time.
Use a variety of kettle sizes. The optimum kettle size is 20" x 11" and the maximum kettle size is 20" x 16". Cooking temperatures range from 100-400° F / 40-200° C.
- Height: 26" (66 cm)
- Outer diameter at top: 23" (58 cm)
- Footprint with controls: 23" x 30" (58 x 76 cm)
- ETL certified to UL electrical standards
- NSF Sanitation certified, when used with a stainless steel kettle
Please contact us to discuss your candy and confection stove requirements. We will be happy to help you.
NOTE: Photo shows ElectroStove-20 with a 20" x 11" spun copper kettle.