The PERLA panner or panning machine is very compact and robust making it is ideal for labs and confectionery producers who may be limited on space but desire production up to 20 to 25 kg per hr. It is quicker and quieter than other panning machines and requires less training and attention to operate.
- Produces up to 20-25 kg per hr.
- Quieter operation / Easier to use than traditional models
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Uses a food-grade plastic belt
- Adjustable belt speed regulator
- Belt reverses for unloading finished product
- Electronic control panel
- Ambient and heated forced air standard (Optional cooling unit)
- Integrated finished product collection drawer
- Instructional video herein
Coat dried fruits, nuts, coffee beans, etc., with any kind of chocolate then reverse the belt to allow the PERLA panner to quickly unload itself at the end of each batch. Both ambient and hot forced air is used. For environments that are extremely warm, consider the optional cooling unit to produce perfectly coated items.
PANNER SPECIFICATIONS: Belt width: 800 mm | Throughput: 20 - 25 kg/hr | Power: 2.2 Kw | WT: 140 kg / ~310 lbs.
To learn more about the PERLA horizontal panning machine, please give TCF Sales a call at 512-201-4443. We will be happy to discuss your requirements.