The PERLA horizontal panning machine coats food products like other chocolate coating pans BUT is quicker and quieter, and requires less training and attention to operate.
MINIMAL SPACE REQUIRED FOR HORIZONTAL PANNING MACHINE
- Produces up to 20-25 kg per hr.
- Quieter operation than other panning machines
- Easier to use than other panning machines
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Uses a food-grade plastic belt
- Adjustable belt speed regulator
- Belt reverses for unloading finished product
- Incorporates an electronic control panel
- Ambient and heated forced air is standard (Optional cooling unit)
- Integrated finished product collection drawer
- See instructional video herein.
The PERLA panner or panning machine is very compact and robust, making it is ideal for labs and confectionery producers who may be limited on space but require and whom desires to produce up to 20 to 25 kg per hr.
Coat dried fruits, nuts, coffee beans, etc. with any kind of chocolate, then reverse the belt, allowing the PERLA to quickly unload itself at the end of each batch. Both ambient and hot forced air is is used. For environments that are extremely warm, consider the optional cooling unit to produce perfectly coated items.
- Belt width: 800 mm
- Throughput: 20 - 25 kg/hr
- Electrical power: 2.2 Kw
- Weight: 140 kg (~310 lbs.)
To learn more about the PERLA horizontal panning machine, please give us a call. We will be happy to discuss your requirements.