Chocolatiers use a variety of confectionery hand tools to produce chocolates and confections. TCF Sales offers a nice variety:
- Layup frames and trays for ganache, caramel, and other confectionery foods.
- Spray guns for oils and butter to quickly grease pans.
- Spray guns for chocolate decoration to create a variety of effects.
- Dipping forks for enrobing truffles and for praline decoration.
- Spatulas for scraping excess chocolate from moulds and decorating.
- Chocolate cooling slabs to prolong working times for chocolate or sugar decoration.
- Coating grids for quickly coating truffles with powdered sugar, cocoa, etc.
- Hand held chocolate shavers to shave small amounts of chocolate for cakes and other decoration.