Instructions Truffly Made Silicone Moulds
Place clean Truffly Made mould on sheet pan.
Prepare a stable, "cut-able" ganache, typically used for frames or enrobing following the recipe.
Using a pastry bag, fill with ganache, caramel, jelly, praline, or hard candy, to the top, to avoid creating air pockets.
Smooth excess ganache off with a spatula to leave the truffles flat and even on the bottom.
Cover Truffly Made mold with a film or silicone mat to protect from humidity and for better enrobing, as desired.
Refrigerate for 6-12 hrs. @ 34° F (1st phase of crystallization).
Move to freezer for 24 hrs. for complete hardening.
The more liquid your ganache is, the harder and firmer you will need it to be for a clean 'Pop out."
Remove from freezer. Pop out each truffle from the underside of the mold and set on parchment paper.
Cover with plastic film and let the truffles come back to room temperature or a core temperature of 68°-70° F before enrobing with tempered chocolate.
Decorate as desired.
NOTE: See video instructions that use Round, Teardrop, and Heart shaped Truffly Made moulds.
MOULD INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING CANDY:
- Place clean Truffly Made mould on sheet pan.
- Prepare caramel or candy recipe.
- Using a ladle, spoon or depositor, fill mold cavities to the top to avoid creating air pockets.
- Using a spatula, smooth excess ingredients to level, pushing excess into molds or removing.
- Cover with film or a silicone mat to protect from humidity as desired.
- Allow to air cool or refrigerate as desired.
- Pop out candy from Truffly Made mold.
Due to the temperature range that Truffly Made Molds can withstand (-40° F to 500°F), customers can use Truffly Made moulds for baking baked goods, making soaps, candles, etc., as well as making Truffles, chocolates and candy.
You may order online or by contacting us at: 512-201-4443 or 877-777-6982 Toll free.
"The Confectioner's Friend"