Cut large blocks of butter and similar consistency food products with this popular Butter Cutter. Ideal for puff pastry preparation and also for cutting blocks of grease, lard, etc.
This guitar style butter cutter cuts standard butter blocks (up to ~50 lbs.) at room temperature. Butter or other food products can be cut for immediate use or refrigerated or frozen for use at a later time.
BUTTER CUTTER - FOR CUTTING BUTTER BLOCKS
This professional butter wire cutter sits on 4 moving wheels, so easily and conveniently moves to and from your work station as desired. Two of the four wheels lock into place and the wire can be moved from left to right to obtain the cut of your choice, and food product can be rotated as desired for a second cut, etc. To use, position your block of butter on the cutter base and slowly push the arm down to cut.
- Stainless steel cutter with weighted arm
- Ideal for puff pastry preparation
- Made for cutting blocks of butter, lard, etc.
- Cuts up to ~50 lb. blocks at one time
- Includes extra wire
- Includes extra screws, nuts and adjusting tools for wire
- Additional wire is $64.99
- Nut and bolt is $5.95
- 4 Moving wheels
- 2 locking wheels
- 4 locking wheels (add $60)
- Standard working height
Each butter cutter is made to order, so please allow 2-6 weeks for shipment.
- Approx. weight: 30 kg
- Approx. shipping dimensions (arm down): 110 x 59 x 105 kg
- Approx. weight on a shipping pallet: 45 kg
Should you have specific questions about cutting large blocks of butter with this efficiency tool, please feel free to email or call us. We will be happy to help you!