New and improved COMPATTA 15 automatic tempering and moulding machine now comes with a larger 15 kg chocolate tank and is ideal for Chocolatiers whose production is measured in hundreds of kilos per week, not per day, who need a moulding station with a larger working bowl than the Prima.
The FBM COMPATTA 15 comes standard with a removable vibrating table, electronic dosing with timer to control the deposited amount and includes a vibrating table which is heated by the working bowl. The auger can be ran in reverse to empty chocolate out of the screw pipe every day to reduce restart tempering cycle times, and the machine now features a new bold design.
FBM COMPATTA 15 AUTO TEMPERING MACHINE:
- Removable vibrating table
- Removable/reversible tempering auger
- Pedal-operated electronic depositor with user-selectable time and repetitions (up to 9)
- Night cycle
- Optional enrobing belt
- Optional depositing head
- Optional B2B craft chocolate upgrade
The FBM COMPATTA tempering machine features continuous automatic chocolate tempering where the chocolate is continuously de-crystallized and recrystallized, with a larger bowl for extended working time. This process of continuous automatic chocolate tempering includes melting the chocolate with a thermal induction heating system that assures precision and re-activity. The tempering process is accomplished by moving de-crystallized chocolate though an auger driven gas cooling system, granting short working times and accuracy in holding temperature. FBM pioneered this technology on the Artisan tempering machines and have been producing equipment with this capability since 1977.
FBM COMPATTA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Bowl capacity: 15 kg (~33 lbs.)
- Throughput: 3-5x bowl capacity per hour, depending on the type of work being done
- Installed power: 1600 watts (1700 watts w/enrober) @ 220V Single phase
- Dimensions: 500 W x 6800 D x 1470mm H
- Bowl diameter: 250 mm
- Weight: ~120 kg (~250 lbs.)
SWIVEL LOCKING CASTERS | MACHINE MANUFACTURED IN STAINLESS STEEL| AISI 304
Contact us to learn more about the FBM Compatta 15 automatic continuous tempering machine with enrobing and various other options