The Clima 100 compact vertical cooling tunnel reduces the amount of floor space required to cool polycarbonate moulds. Load up to 100 moulds at one time, cooling approximately 7 moulds per minute. Chocolates and confections move through the vertical tunnel at an adjustable speed and temperature that you select to adequately cool specific mould designs.
The Clima 100 cooling tunnel can be utilized with any type of chocolate product that is produced in a standard sized 275 x 175 mm polycarbonate mould.
POLYCARBONATE MOULD COOLING TUNNEL:
- Vertical tunnel for moulded chocolates
- Using standard 275 x 175 mm polycarbonate moulds
- Four lift towers each hold 25 molds
- Holds up to 100 moulds
- Digital controls / Adjustable belt speed / Timed sensors
- Adjustable temperature, down to 5°C (41°F)
- Pneumatic pistons for horizontal mould movement
- Inspection windows with internal light
This vertical cooling tunnel is a substantial piece of equipment that is ideal for high production needs, cooling approximately 420 moulds per hour (based on 7 per min.). Actual output results are dictated by your specific mould sizes; thinner moulds cool faster than thicker or deeper mould cavities and the operational parameters selected.
- Installed power: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Electrical configurations: 220/380 V 3 phases 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 kW
- DIMS: 3500 mm (w) x 1050 mm (d) x 2200 mm (h)
- Weight: 900kg / 1980 lbs.
NOTE: This cooling tunnel ships freight. Please contact us for a shipping quote.