The INFINITY MX semi-automatic chocolate moulding and tempering machine is driven with an auger pump to provide a stronger flow of chocolate and designed to accommodate inclusions up to 10mm in size. Its versatility allows users to deposit a measured quantity of chocolate into moulds via its foot pedal or with an optional depositing head, timer and vibration table, and can be used with the Infinity AML (automatic mould loader) to fully automate your moulding process.
Featuring a 75kg capacity tank, this auger driven system operates with as little as 5kg of chocolate, or 15kg when tempering chocolate (including 5kg of seed), if using Method 1 below. Once chocolate is tempered, the Infinity MX will continue to pump until only 5kg of chocolate is remaining.
KEYCHOC MX FEATURES:
- Large tank capacity: 75kgs
- Seed tempering
- Removable auger /for quick and easy cleaning
- Suitable for inclusions up to 10mm
- Direct heating | Digital temperature control
- Flow rate: up to 700kgs/hr
- All stainless steel
- Operating environment: Maximum 20°C / 68°F
- Dimensions: (W) 600mm x (D) 660mm x (H) 940mm (W 800mm with vibrating table added)
- Single phase supply, 13 Amp, 220-240V, 50-60 Hz.
- OPTIONS INCLUDE: Vibration table, depositing head, depositing timer, automatic mould loader
The Infinity MX semi-automatic tempering machine is very versatile and well suited to working with both real chocolate and compound. Its large tank allow you for flexibility of working with a small or large amount of chocolate and is also perfect for use as a feeder tank for automatic continuous tempering machines or enrobing lines.
TWO METHODS OF TEMPERING:
First melt your chocolate to 45°C. If using callets, this will take ~3 hrs. so is often done overnight. Then, select one of the two methods below.
- Method 1 Set the temperature as required. Add your seed (more solid chocolate callets) equivalent to 30-40% of the melted chocolate in your tank. Your chocolate will be tempered in ~30 minutes.
- Method 2: Allow melted chocolate in tank to cool to 34°-35°C. Add 2-3 kg of seed or 1% of Mycryo or pre-crystallized cocoa butter. Your chocolate will be tempered in ~ 5-10 minutes.
Once your chocolate is tempered, it will stay in temper for up to 8 hours without the need for extra stirring or heat.
The Infinity MX tempering machine comes with a foot pedal. If you are making inclusion bars only, this is all you need. Optional depositing head and optional timer is ideal for quickly and accurately filling moulds, from 500g bars to 5 g solid chocolates.
CLEANING: The Infinity MX has a built in drain outlet at the rear of the machine and its auger is easily removed from the top of the machine. Excess chocolate from the auger can be shaken off into the tank without mess. A full cleaning of the machine takes 15-20 minutes, including drying time.
ABOUT KEYCHOC: KeyChoc is a British manufacturer of the INFINITY MX and official machinery partner of the Barry Callebaut UK Academy; a trusted partner for artisan and industrial chocolate producers throughout the UK and a number of other countries throughout the world. KeyChoc understands quality, functionality and economy.