This convenient caramel depositor is made of all stainless steel construction and spans a standard baking tray to quickly deposit caramel on top of nuts and cover with chocolate to make Turtles the easy way.
Using an external source of compressed air, caramel is pneumatically deposited from the water jacketed heated holding tank with a 50 lb. capacity. Deposits are activated with a foot pedal.
- Includes 2 interchangeable pneumatic deposit slide plates 1/2" D:
- 4 deposit openings on 4" centers
- 8 deposit openings on 2" centers
- Optional custom slide plates available
- 50 lb. capacity water jacketed heated holding tank
- Foot pedal air activated action
- heat control dial and thermometer to monitor water temperature
- Stainless steel lid included
- Maximum temperature 180F
- 120 V, Single Ph
This caramel depositor is ideal for making caramel Turtles. It comes with two interchangeable 1/2" D deposit slide plates that affix to the bottom of the depositor to dispense caramel 4 across or 8 across, with respective 4" centers or 2" centers.
NOTE: This caramel depositor cannot dispense an exact dose. However, optional slide plates can be ordered that may better meet your specific requirements.