FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on XL Universal Depositor for candy and chocolate; identical to the standard Universal depositor but with an extra large 12L hopper for your ingredients. This machine works well with both high and low heat confectionery products, and fills moulds or mold cavities one row with accurately metered fillings. Dispense fluid chocolate, ganache and nougat or high heat candy ingredients such as caramel, gummies and hard candies. Mold (mould) volume is adjustable and nozzles have adjustable center-lines to easily position for use with a variety of molds.
List price will be discounted when bundled with other TCF orders, we guarantee best price.
FEATURES - Universal Depositing Machine:
- Extra large hopper: ~12 L / ~3.2 gal.
- Works with moulds (molds) up to 11.5" wide
- Heated pistons maintain temperature and flow
- Includes six (6) pistons; can order more as needed
- 40mm L nozzles; adjustable centerline to accommodate various molds
- Removable heating panels
- Adjustable digital temperature control
- Disassembly without tools for cleaning
- Stainless steel construction, including lid
- Made in Germany
- CE certified
- 1 yr. manufacturers warranty
- Can order additional pistons, nozzles, spare parts
The Truffly Made Universal Depositor uniquely incorporates a heating regulator, heating elements and insulated panels for dispensing higher heat candy ingredients as well as fluid chocolate or ganache using a lower heat setting. It includes 6 piston assemblies with stainless steel balls and 40mm L nozzles, an aluminum tray to hold moulds, a plastic tray for initial dispensing and testing, an XL hopper with s/s cover, and spare parts that include O-rings, cleaning brushes and an additional set of white plastic balls for use with ingredients up to 120° C.
Suggested Heat Settings: 30°C / 86°F for chocolate, 88°C / 190°F for gummy; 128°C / 260° F for candy
The Universal Depositor can accept molds up to 11.5" wide, and is easy to clean and re-assemble without tools. Please Note: Prior to re-assembling, it is strongly advised to use a food safe grease on applicable parts as identified in the manual to guarantee steady cavity fillings each and every time.
- Max heat: 320°F / 160°C
- Dosage: 3 - 16.5 grams / 0.10 - 0.58 oz.
- Stainless steel construction
- DIMS: 15.75" W x 20.5" L x 22.5" H
- WT: 49 lbs.
- 110V / 24VDC mas 600W (200W per connection)
Contact TCF Sales at 512-201-4443 for best price and multiple quantity discounts on Truffly Made depositors and to learn more about this table top depositing machine.
Consider Truffly Made silicone moulds for use with this candy depositing machine. They fit perfectly, are flexible and non-stick to release candies and confections with ease.