The Betec MTE 80 GPI is an 80kg capacity moulding, tempering and enrobing machine that features a second built in pump, moving chocolate to the depositing head when dosing for ongoing preparation without crystallization.
The MTE 80 comes standard with a heated vibration table and volumetric dosing function and has all necessary functions and accessories for enrobing confections. It uses a color PLC touch screen display for a clear overview of all parameters. Select from various enrobing belt widths, either 300mm or 400mm wide. Comes with an enhanced detailer rod, adjustable blower, adjustable in-line vibration, adjustable heater, a plexiglass cover and more.
MTE 80 GPI :
- Continuous depositing head dosing without overcrystallation
- Heated 80kg melting tank (optional 120kg tank)
- Enrobing belt in 300mm or 400 mm widths
- Variable speed enrobing belt (.6-1.8m per second)
- Infeed table, 20cm
- Adjustable heating element at beginning and end of belt
- Bottom enrobing piece
- Full enrobing piece
- Adjustable blower
- Adjustable in-line vibration
- Adjustable heater at end of the belt
- Plastic hinged cover
- Detailer rod goes both directions
- Take off table, 1.5M with stand at end (optional lengths available)
- Hourly production: 165kg
- Power consumption: 2.5kW
- DIMS: 760 L x 920 W x 1.38mm H (W = 1075mm if vibrating table is mounted)
Betec chocolate machines are well built, both inside and out to optimize ease of use. Please contact us at TCF Sales to learn more about the MTE 80 enrobing machine or for more industrial applications, ask about the BeTec ATE enrobers.