See ideas come to life with the Mayku FormBox, a desktop vacuum operated thermoformer that is ideal for making your own moulds. Used by Chocolatiers, laboratories, schools, and home enthusiasts.
The Mayku FormBox thermoformer or forming machine can be used with many different materials for the perfect design to shape chocolate designs or other items as desired. It can partner with your 3D printer to shape as many forms as you like.
- Includes starter practice objects, instructions, and thermoplastic cast sheets
- Additional cast sheets available
- Operating Environment: 59°F to 86°F / 30 to 50% relative humidity
- Thermoplastic sheet compatibility: .25 - 1.5 mm thicknessElectrical: 110V, 50/60 Hz
- Height: 315 mm / ~12.4"
- Length: 466 mm / ~18.4" (including handles)
- Width: 13 kg / ~28.6 lbs.
- Limited Warranty: 2 yrs.
- Made in the UK
Since 2021, more than 6000 Mayku FormBoxes have been sold. Create shapes within minutes without additional software or digital operations. Visit us at TCF Sales for a live demo or call for additional information. We will be happy to help you!