U.S. Paper Core Inserts

Paper RH

Reusable set of heavy plastic paper holder inserts for U.S. paper rolls with a 3" ID core.


Reusable set of heavy plastic inserts for enrober take-off table paper rolls with a 3" ID core, for use with European enrobing machines.

European paper rolls have a 2.75" ID core, whereas U.S. paper rolls have a 3" ID core. To provide less costly enrobing paper options to our customers, TCF Sales stocks both European and U.S. paper rolls. This handy set of inserts simplifies U.S. paper change over and use.

To use: Remove the current light weight plastic insert from your U.S. paper roll and replace it with this heavy duty insert set. Holes are now properly aligned. 

Please review these other products:0