This Fire Mixer 14 is a very popular all-in-one table top electric mixer and cooker for producing confections such as toffee, brittle, fudge, caramel, creams, hard candies, and more. It is perfect for Artisan confectioners and R & D labs, allowing one person operation from start to finish. A variety of options are available, including a heavy duty mobile stand.
Ingredients are automatically mixed inside the all stainless steel FireMixer-14 (or fire mixer) and the kettle can be tilted and locked into place for enhanced mixing action while cooking. It's built in agitator incorporates spring-loaded scrapers for fast heating without burning, and its improved touch control screen allows you to easily control all functions including temperature of your batch and the kettle skin, agitator, temperature alarm, and water-flush cooling.
- New "SMART" touch-screen PLC that makes processing easy & fun
- Programmable for Fahrenheit or Celsius scale
- Program can be upgraded for future enhancements
- All stainless steel construction
- Water flush feature stops cooking and prevents overshoot
- Convenient table top configuration (optional mobile stand)
- Spring loaded scraper agitator / bottom drive agitator (28 RPM @ 60 Hz)
- Agitator removes without tools for easy cleaning
A unique water flush feature prevents burning or temperature overshoot by immediately releasing heat from the kettle when desired. Flowing tap water flushes heat from the cooker at the end of the cook cycle via a thick double wall conf, allowing time to remove product without temperature overshoot.
- Easy pull handle for 1-hand pouring of product
- Kettle locks in semi-tilted position for enhanced mixing action while cooking
- Kettle temperature to 450° F
- Tilt kettle to pour out batch, or add optional sanitary valve to transfer
- Optimum batch size is 20 lbs. / 9 Kg (depending on recipe)
- Batch cycle time for full batch is 20-60 min. (most candies)
- Recipe and degree of tilt determines final batch size & cook time
The Fire Mixer 14 is made of stainless steel construction. It uses 1 phase electric power with a 16 Amp line and requires a source of cold water with a drain.
- All Stainless Steel
- 18" x 20" footprint / 24" x 30" with controls
- 3KW / Multi-Voltage 208/240VAC / Single Phase / 50-60 Hz, 16 Amps
- Self regulates to your facility voltage
- Requires source of cold water with drain for water-flush feature
See the drop down menu for a variety of options. Additional temperature control is provided with the Pastry Chef / Lab Model that will simulate steam cooking and tempering chocolate with a low temperature cycle. Please contact us if this model will best meet your requirements.
Please contact us to learn more about the Fire Mixer 14 or other cooker mixers and confection and candy making equipment. We will be happy to help you.