The FireMixer-14 is a long time favorite all-in-one table top electric mixer and cooker for producing uniform batches of confections like toffee, brittle, fudge, caramel, creams, hard candies, and more.
This new and improved cooker mixer makes processing easy and fun, featuring the new HMI advanced touch screen temperature and function control panel. Monitor and control the temperature of your product and the skin of the kettle, plus enjoy the FM-14's unique cooling flush system. Enjoy no burn processing that can be monitored and controlled by just one person from start to finish.
- All stainless steel construction
- New!PLC touch-screen for all functions
- Convenient table top configuration with optional mobile stand
- Agitator with spring loaded scrapers for fast heating without burning
- Agitator removes without tools for easy cleaning
- Bottom drive; programmable variable high/low speed
- Programmable for Fahrenheit or Celsius scale
- Kettle tilt and lock feature for enhanced mixing action while cooking, and easy product removal
- Easy pull handle for 1-hand product dispensing
- Unique water flush feature stops cooking and prevents overshoot
- Optional sanitary value and other options (see drop down menu)
- Generates 10,000 BTU's/hour
- Requires: 208/240 V; 50-60 Hz, 1 phase electrical with 16 Amp line & source of cold water with drain
The FM-14 cooker mixer incorporates a unique water flush feature that prevents burning or temperature overshoot by immediately releasing heat from the kettle when desired. Flowing tap water flushes heat from the cooker at the end of the cook cycle via a thick double wall configuration, allowing time to remove product without temperature overshoot. It's kettle can be tilted and locked into place for enhanced mixing action while cooking, and the built in agitator incorporates spring-loaded scrapers for fast heating without burning.
- Easy pull handle for 1-hand pouring of product
- Kettle locks in semi-tilted position for enhanced mixing action while cooking
- Kettle temperature to 450° F
- Tilt kettle to pour out batch, or add optional sanitary valve to transfer
- Optimum batch size is 20 lbs. / 9 Kg (depending on recipe)
- Batch cycle time for full batch is 20-60 min. (most candies)
- Recipe and degree of tilt determines final batch size & cook time
The Fire Mixer 14 is made of stainless steel construction. It uses 1 phase electric power with a 16 Amp line and requires a source of cold water with a drain.
- All Stainless Steel
- 18" x 20" footprint / 24" x 30" with controls
- 3KW / Multi-Voltage 208/240VAC / Single Phase / 50-60 Hz, 16 Amps
- Self regulates to your facilities voltage
- Requires source of cold water with drain for water-flush feature
See the drop down menu for a variety of options. Additional temperature control is provided with the Pastry Chef / Lab Model that will simulate steam cooking and tempering chocolate with a low temperature cycle. If depositing candy into moulds, consider a manual or automatic depositor. Please contact us to learn more about the Fire Mixer 14 and other equipment for your professional candy making and production.