The S-217 Fire Mixer replaces the S-92 and is the standard cooker mixer for the confectionery industry for over 100 years. Available in gas or electric, the WARRIOR has a spring loaded scraper agitator with a fixed breaker bar for most recipes, and the CHIEF features a unique counter rotating second agitator for use with stiff recipes or foods that require additional agitation.
- GAS or ALL ELECTRIC heating
- Unique drop away stove to quickly remove heat from kettle when cooked
- Digital temperature control for no-burn, consistent results
- Variable speed power agitator / spring-loaded scrapers
- Hydraulic lift of agitator head in and out of kettle
- Special design agitators for caramelizing nuts, caramel corn, etc.
The S-217 FireMixer (fire mixer) can mix and cook most anything: fudge, caramel, praline, nougat, toffee, brittle, halva, jams and jellies, sugar coated nuts (add a Heat-to-Kettle Deflector), rice crispie treats, nutrition bars, sports bars, caramel corn, and more using optional agitator heads, etc. Continual stirring and precise temperature controls prevent burning and provides for repeatable results that yields in less waste and increased productivity.
- Designed for 24" (60 cm) D kettles in copper or SS; 4 depths available
- Floor stays clean with pull-out splash guard
- Hand safety guard standard on CHIEF models and available on WARRIOR models
The Fire Mixer incorporates a unique drop-away stove that quickly removes the heat from the kettle at the end of the cook. A pull out splash guard keeps your floor clean, and a hand safety guard is standard on CHIEF FireMixers and available on WARRIOR cooker mixers. Additional temperature control that will simulate steam cooking and temper chocolate with low temperature cycle can also be provided.
GAS Fire Mixer: 150,000 BTU 44 jet GAS cast iron burner. Natural gas (NG) or liquefied propane (LP) models.
ELECTRIC Fire Mixer: 12,000 watt electric cooking element.
The Fire Mixer can be paired with a kettle lifter for one (1) person operation.
Please contact TCF Sales at 512-201-4443 to learn more about the Fire Mixer and efficiency in mixing and cooking your candy and confections.