Popular gas candy cooking stove that uses natural gas or propane gas is available in two sizes to accommodate a wide range of kettles to cook a variety of confectionery foods like caramel, toffee, brittle, gummies, and more.
The #20 gas candy stove is Gas and Sanitation Certified in the U.S. and Canada. It features an even heat jet burner system that is safe, dependable, and provides uniform heating with an insulated double steel wall and uses a cast iron burner with 32 jets. An optional portable agitator and an optional digital temperature controller to turn your stove into a cooker, is available.
The #33 gas candy stove is a larger version of the #20 candy stovek, used with a larger kettle and has a higher BTU range of 125K to 150K. The #33 gas stove is made with a double steel wall and ceramic lining with cast iron burners and 44 jets. This model is currently not gas and sanitation certified.
- Batch sizes: up to 45 lbs / 20 kg - depending on recipe and kettle size
- Stainless steel outer shell, with decorative cast aluminum legs
The best suggested kettle size for the #20 Gas Candy Stove is 20" x 11" (11 gal.) and the maximum kettle size is 20" x 16" (15 gal.). Please Note: Some product ingredients like caramel or brittle with soda will foam, so this limits your batch size from ~34 to ~40 lbs. max to ~20 to ~25 lbs. per batch.
Model #20 Gas Candy Stove:
- CSA* Gas & Sanitation Certified
- BTU Range: 90,000 to 110,000
- Gas Line: 1/2 NPT input pipe
- Cast Iron Burners and 32 Jets
- Insulated Double Wall Steel
- DIMS: 31.2" D x 27.2" H (793 mm x 691 mm)
- Best Kettle Size: 20" x 11" (11 gal.) - 500 x 290 mm (41.8 L)
- Max Kettle Size: 20" x 16" (15 gal.) - 500 x 400 mm (57.0 L)
Model #33 Gas Candy Stove:
- BTU RANGE: 125,000 to 150,000
- Gas Line: 3/4 NPT input pipe
- Cast Iron Burners and 44 Jets
- Double Wall Steel with Ceramic Lining
- DIMS: 33.9" D x 26.6" H (861 mm x 676 mm)
- Best Kettle Size: 24" x 14" (20 gal.) - (560 x 350 mm (57 L)
- Max Kettle Size: 24" x 16.75" (27 gal.) - (610 x 425 mm (102 L)
Optional cast iron reducing rings are available for both models to accommodate smaller kettle sizes. Purchase individual rings or a full set for flat bottomed pots.
AGA/CSA approved instructions are provided for the installation, assembly, operation and maintenance of this stove. Contact us at TCF Sales (515-78-5434) to discuss your candy cooking application. We will be happy to visit with you and select equipment to best meet your needs. If depositing candy into moulds, improve your output with a manual or automatic depositor.
Note: Second photo shows the #20 Gas Candy Stove with a wall mounted programmable digital thermometer with alarm.
*USA & Canada mark for gas appliance certification.