This adjustable industrial roller cutter comes with 6" D blades and Celon spacers to provide various cutting options as desired. Made for cutting almost all confections up to 1" in thickness, including more difficult confections, like caramel.
- Stainless steel circular knives with beveled edges - for greater cutting strength
- Stainless steel revolving handles and shaft - for easy and even cutting
- Interchangeable food grade Lexan spacers - for unlimited width options
Three configurations are available:
- 6" D blades x 12 blades; 15.5" cutting area
- 6" D blades x 15 blades; 18.0" cutting area
- 6" D blades x 20 blades; 26.0" cutting area
Plus, individual blades and additional spacers can be ordered to further optimize your cutting requirements. Additional 6" D blades are $55 ea. and additional spacer options and pricing is as follows:
- 1/8" wide (0.125) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $2.50 ea.
- 1/2" wide (0.440) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $3.50 ea.
- 3/4" wide (0.690) x 2" OD x 5/8" bore: $4.00 ea.
Each adjustable roller cutter comes with ONE of each size spacer between each blade, with the 1/2" and 3/4" spacers sized to accommodate the width of the blade and the 1/8" spacer a true .125". You only need to order additional spacers or blades if you desire more combinations.
Each roller cutter comes with stainless steel guide-wrenches to easily disconnect the handles to rearrange your blades and spacers for your particular cutting job.
NOTE: If your food product is greater than 1" in height, please order this roller cutter with 7" D blades rather than 6" D blades. Also, if you would like to order single blades at $55 ea., please communicate this with us in the Notes or give us a call.