The PROXIMA 25 automatic continuous tempering and moulding machine is ideal for producing molded chocolates and can be upgraded with a dosing head or chocolate enrobing belt. Utilizing continuous tempering that Fbm is known for, the PROXIMA with 25 kg chocolate capacity offers comprehensive moulding (molding) and auto-dosing capabilities, and comes with a removable vibration table. Watch instructional video herein.
PROXIMA 25 FEATURES:
- Pedal operated electronic depositor with user-selectable dosing time and repetitions (up to 9)
- Optional one-shot dosing head(s) available. See last photo.
- Removable vibration table
- Automatic reversing tempering auger with speed controller
- Removable tempering auger
- Bright LED indicators
- Night cycle and automatic off
- Optional dosing head
- Optional extended take-off table
- Optional B2B Craft Chocolate Bar Molding upgrade
- Optional enrobing attachment or extended take-off table can be added at anytime.
The continuous tempering cycle in the PROXIMA is controlled by a custom programmable CPU that monitors and adjusts heating and cooling automatically within a narrow range based on the melting and working temperature settings. The working bowl is heated by thermo-electric induction and the tempering pipe is cooled directly by refrigerant gas delivering fast response times, precise controls, and reduced energy consumption.
- Bowl capacity: 25kg (~55 lbs.)
- Bowl size: 310 mm D
- Tempered chocolate output: 3-5 times depending on the work
- Electrical: 2.2 KW @ 220 V 3 phase (single phase available), dedicated 20A circuit recommended
- DIMS:508 x 810 x 1530 (h) mm (not including optional enrober belt)
- Weight: 230kg (~510 lbs.)
Please contact us at TCF Sales to learn more about the PROXIMA 25 automatic continuous tempering and moulding machine with optional enrobing functions. Note: Last 2 photos show optional FBM dosing head and enrobing belt.