This all metal guitar cookie dough cutter is ideal for cutting large and small round dough logs with no or very small inclusions. It is specifically designed for efficiently cutting uniform dough pieces of shortbread cookies, ginger cookies, English tea biscuits and other similar doughs.
This shortbread or tea biscuit guitar cutter cuts dough into individual pieces with a minimum of 10 mm widths. Width of dough can be increased by removing wires from the cutting frame.
COOKIE DOUGH GUITAR CUTTER:
- Minimum thickness of dough slices: 10 mm
- For thicker slices, remove guitar wires from frame
- Width of dough rope: up to 90 mm LG mould / 40 mm SM mould
- Not designed for inclusions
- Can handle very small inclusions
- May need to try various dough temperature
- Includes: 1 roll of wire, screws and tools
- Approximate weight: 29 lbs.
- Made in Germany
To use this cookie dough cutter, simply place your dough log in the trough and slowly press lever down to cut. Remove log and separate pieces. Place on tray for immediate baking or freeze for later use.
The base is made of durable anodized aluminum and the frame and wire is made of stainless steel.
Please feel free to contact us with any specific questions that you have regarding this professional cookie dough cutter. We will be happy to help you!