Candy Depositor in convenient table top design deposits metered doses of candy or chocolate into moulds one row at a time. Increase production and deposit equal amounts of ingredients.
With a heated hopper and pistons, users can quickly deposit gummies, hard candy, caramel, melted chocolate, ganache, and nougat ingredients. Cavity mould volume is adjustable and nozzles can be aligned to best accommodate your mould. Depending upon cavity mold size, fill 700 pieces in less than 30 minutes!
Universal Depositor - For Gummies, Hard Candy, Chocolate:
- Compact, space saving table-top design
- Six (6) pistons included; adjustable & removable nozzles (can order more)
- Dosage: 3 to 16.5 grams (~.1058 to .5820 oz.)
- Hopper capacity: 1.5 gal / 6 L
- Heating regulator with digital, variable temperature control
- Removable hopper heating panels
- Maximum heat: 320° F / 160° C
- Disassemble without tools for cleaning
- Stainless steel construction, including lid
- Made in Germany | CE certified
- Manufacturers warranty: 1 yr. on heating system / 2 yrs. other
- Can order additional pistons, nozzles, spare parts, etc.
This Universal Depositor, also called a depositing machine, features a heating regulator, and heating elements and insulated panels, 6 piston assemblies with stainless steel balls and 40mm L nozzles, an aluminum pallet carrier, a white plastic tray, a hopper with stainless steel cover, 2 cleaning brushes, spare o-rings, and a set of white food grade plastic balls for use in piston assemblies with lighter weight ingredients and temperatures up to 120C. Molds accepted up to 11.5" wide.
DIMS: ~400 W x 570 H x 500 D mm
Weight: ~30 kg (with container, cover, heater and heating regulator)
Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Output: 24VDC max 600W (200W per connection)
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to re-assembling after cleaning, it is strongly advised to use a food safe spray grease for high heat applications on parts identified in the manual to guarantee a steady filling each and every time. (Do not use a coconut oil or similar; not applicable for high heat applications.) Suggested Heat Settings: 30°C / 86°F for chocolate, 88°C / 190°F for gummy; 128°C / 260° F for candy.
Contact TCF Sales at 512-201-4443 for best price and multiple quantity discounts on Truffly Made depositors. NOTE: If ordered online, your credit card will hold your order but we will contact you for payment via check or ACH/wire.
Consider Truffly Made silicone moulds
for use with this candy depositing machine. They fit perfectly in the machine, are flexible and non-stick to release candies and confections with ease. Consider polycarbonate moulds
for your moulded chocolate confections. Also, add a FM14 mixer / cooker
to make uniform batches of gummy, hard candy, etc.