NEW & IMPROVED Tilting Refiner and Chocolate Melanger (melangeur) allows for freer movement of ingredients inside the drum resulting in increased shear with shorter refining times. Processes are optimized and product loss is minimized. Plus, the redesigned stainless steel stone holder will deliver more robust functionality as it will not crack or break from sustained use.
This sophisticated and elegant tilting melanger delivers low-impact refining and improved functionality. Realize maximum product nutritional value while also preserving its shelf-life.
Operation can continue non-stop for up to 72 hours due to it robust motor, grinding nut particles to less than 20 microns for a smooth and creamy fine chocolate or nut butter mouthfeel.
- New Positive Traction Tranmission System - No Slip Design
- All Natural High Quality Granite Stones
- Convenient Tilt Mechanism
- Particle Refining to Less than 20 Microns
- Motor Designed and Tested to Run Non-Stop Up to 72 Hours
- Safety Cut Off Switch to Prevent Overheating
- Grinding Capacity: 1 lb. to 10 lbs. of Chocolate (.5k to 4.5kg)
- Includes Measuring Cup and Scrapper
- UL listed and CE Certified
- Warranty - 1 yr.
This tilting chocolate melanger (melangeur) has fewer components to assemble and disassemble and has a stainless steel spring loaded locking pin (no more nuts) and bolt-type fasteners...so easier to use! The fixed in-position lid design allows for easy access, and the stone holder's smooth surfaces allow you to scrape off maximum product, minizing waste. Plus, perforated deflector blades allow for a thermocouple attachment for precise monitoring of temperatures.
- Material of outer body: High quality ABS
- Material of Drum: Stainless Steel
- Rollers: High quality granite stones
- Flexible wire cord, 6.5 (~2M)
- 110 V AC, 60 Hz, 200W
- Revolution per minute (RPM): 120 - 140
- Gross Wt. ~29 lbs. (13.5kgs)
- Drum: 9.5" D (241mm) | 6.25" H (159mm)
- Roller Stone: 4.125" D (105mm) | 1.75" W (45mm)
- Box Weight: 32 lbs. (15kg)
To use, pre-heat the grinding stones until they are warm to the touch, then add ingredients and allow the machine to do its job. When processed to your liking, remove your product by pushing the button to tilt the drum for convenient removal. A very thorough instruction manual is included with purchase and covers safety, the procedure for adding ingredients and cocoa to sugar ratios for making chocolate, troubleshooting, etc. See Use and Cleaning instructions
herein that will help get you started quickly.
The Premier Tilting cocoa nib and nut refiner is engineered for trouble free ease-of-use and long term performance. Please contact us with any questions regarding this grinder or other melangers. We will be happy to help you!